Immigration to Tunisia with visa types
Tunisia is a country full of ancient history, from Roman rule to modern day it showcases rich characteristics of splendid beauty such as The Mountain Oasis, lush Mediterranean Beaches, and the iconic Sahara Desert.
All the beautiful places visitors can enjoy in the country simply come as a plus alongside all the excellent opportunity for business and foreign investment within the country. Tunisia is also known to be the 1st country worldwide to export dates, olive oil, the 2nd in exporting organic product in Africa and 10th worldwide producers of tomatoes.
The following pertains to business and tourist visas for Tunisia:
Visas in general are not granted to Israeli foreign nationals; however, an exception is made for the annual pilgrimage to the Ghriba Synagogue located on the Djerba Island.
The tourist visa
Every foreign national is required to apply for a Tunisian tourist visa, however, certain foreign nationals from certain regions of the Middle East and Europe and certain Asian and Oceanic countries may visit without a tourist visa for 90 days.
Asian and Oceania foreign nationals are allowed to purchase a tourist visa upon arrival at one of the Tunisian ports of entry provided that they have the associated fees as well as all documentation in order to do so.
• Valid and signed passport with minimum 6 months available valid months
• 2 passport photos
• Visa application form
• Tax documentation
• Foreign exchange or copy of credit card
• Proof of accommodation
• Formal invitation by letter from family or friends if the applicant will be visiting
The requirements to pertaining to the application process of business visas for Tunisia may vary from country to country. In most instances the applicant will also need to produce proof of education qualifications to show that he/she is qualified to work in the position applied for.
• Must produce proof of hotel reservations
• Must have a valid passport
• Official business letter from either a company within the country of the applicant or from a Tunisian company who employed the applicant
• Must provide the nature of the business
• Must specify the duration of visa applied for
• Applicant must have proof of adequate funds and capital do business in the country