African business visas
Expanding your business may prove to have many benefits for you (and your staff or family) and there are many places all around the world that offer vast and lucrative business prospects, whether you choose to expand or start up a brand new business. Visafrican offers African business visas support and application assistance.
Africa has over 50 countries, which include beautiful islands too. Here you will find vast diversity of cultures, people and biodiversity. Many countries in Africa are striving to grow their economies and improve aspects such as infrastructure, construction, manufacturing and health care sectors. Many of these countries need foreign investors to fuel in funds to help them achieve their goals, and at the end of the day like a chain cycle everybody wins (investors funds project with their business, the country benefit as well as the locals and the investor). African business visas are then needed for each business application, as well as work visas for the foreign staff involved.
Doing business in Africa
Running a business is not a simple task and when making the decision to run your business abroad, simply adds to the difficulties that may be incurred. For this reason, companies like Visafrican dedicate their skills to aid foreign entrepreneurs establish their business goals in their country of choice in Africa.
Making your move
Once you have decided what you’re going to do for business, then it’s up to you to get all the necessities such as business and residence permits as well as visas in order. Visafrican are specialized in the acquiring and handling of necessary African business visas and permits in most African countries.
We assist with the following:
• Payment of taxes
• Global payroll
• Setting up of offshore business accounts
• Travel and medical insurance
In most African countries the business visa will be valid for at least 1 year, often 1 to 2 years with the possibility of an option to extend it.
• The business visa is granted to foreign entrepreneurs who want to do business within Africa.
• With the business visa, the entrepreneur is allowed to reside in the country for a temporary period of time.
• The regulations pertaining to the business visa will vary from country to country.
• Some criteria for countries will include that fact that the business should create jobs for the local citizens and be beneficial.
Some basic requirements:
Note that the following requirements will vary from country to country, however this is an example of what some African business visas require for the potential business investor:
• The investor must have adequate money to invest within the business and proof of this money.
• Company must be beneficial and employ the locals of the country as well.
• A proper business plan for the company.
• Registration of company.
• Some businesses have to undergo a site check by national authorities.
In addition to visa assistance, Visafrican can also help with numerous business services in Africa, such as payroll and sponsored employment. Please contact us for all your African business visa needs.